Sd card upgrade

cricketson007

Reaction score
I want to get a new ad card. Thinking 16 gb but unsure of what class to get. I have been told class 4 but have read of someone going class 6. Does anyone have any info about this?

Sent from Liberated DROID2 GLOBAL

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought a Topram 16gb class 4 card from Amazon for $40. Its fast and the price was right. A class 6 is not necessary in my opinion. The 32gb cards are supposed to not be tolerated well on our phones. 16 is a lot

Sent from my rooted DROID2

OP
cricketson007

cricketson007

Reaction score
I will have to look for it then. Thank you for your help!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No worries. I really want to flash liberty. It will be my first time flashing a rom. How was is for you and do you recommend it?

OP
cricketson007

cricketson007

Reaction score
I like it alot. Seeing that you have a droid 2 you should have less problems doing it than I went through. There are important steps to be taken before you do it. Reasearch the heck out if it. I jumped the gun on it when I did it and paid for it in frustration. Everything you need to know is in the forums... it's just spread around. There is no one place that will tell you everything you need to know. There are a few that have alot of what you need though. Being it that I have the D2G I had to go through alot more. How soon were you wanting to do it? Are you rooted yet?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm rooted. I've made a backup and have been messing with overclock and tethering etc.... I really want to get into theming but I didn't know how hard it was to do on stock rom. Plus I don't entirely know how to sbf my phone. I do have all the necessary files though. I've been doing research on liberty but it seems that it has a bunch of problems. I downloaded it though and its just sitting on the root of my sd, waiting to be flashed!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No I haven't. I was doing research on metamorph before doing it. I just rooted a month ago so I'm kinda on the noob side but I'm learning fast. I have a bunch of individual icons in my android themes folder. I just wanted to make sure I can use these on stock rom

OP
cricketson007

cricketson007

Reaction score
Yeah I am not sure about that. I am pretty new also.