SD card unmounted or not present

LaybackJo

Reaction score
Hello all, I am currently having a problem with my Moto Droid 1 where when I go to my gallery I get this pop up saying "SD card unmounted or not present". I understand some have had this problem before but here's the kicker: When I restart my phone I am able to load my gallery without problems. This error only occurs when I attempt to enter the camera application for any reason. The sd card is fine, the music application has no problems, i can connect it to my computer via usb, but it's only with the camera that i'll get this error for only the gallery. Has anyone had a similar issue? Does anyone know of a fix? Any responses are greatly appreciated, thank you, cheers.

*Also might be important to note that this never happened before, and I just recently updated to Pete's GPA15 release. It may have something to do with that. I apologize for the long post I just wanted to be thorough on this problem.

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
You should restore a backup of a previous set up you had and see whether or not the problem is still there. Sometimes kernels can cause strange issues so you could also try changing kernels.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums