1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sd card transfer

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by knivesreturns, Oct 12, 2010.

1. knivesreturns

knivesreturns New Member

Hey guys! I have a question. I transfered all the contents of my sd card for a backup. If something happens,would I be alright if I. Just wiped the sd card on my phone with the backed up data?
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I don't know if I 100% understand the question, there are vital start-up files located on the SD card, if these files were to be doubled you might have issues, also when a card is fully erased it is a good idea and sometimes a necessity to format the card which is best done with a blank card as formating it erases it in it's entirety and places the vital files, then all of your files/music/videos can be transferred over

BTW :welcome:
  3. knivesreturns

knivesreturns New Member

Basically what I did was copy my entire sd card to my computer because I. Used clockwork mod to format my sd card which I can't see the partitions from using astro or winderz.
Search tags for this page

how to send music from sd card to phone droid x

sd card transfer