1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sd card screwing up phone after files are loaded.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Cherriedoll, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Cherriedoll

Cherriedoll New Member

How can I find out which file on my sd is screwing up my phone. I checked for errors , Did a virus scan and nothing came up. I put all my pod casts and music files on my sd card and when i put it in my phone it makes it freeze up and restart any suggestions?
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Put your SD card in your computer, and copy everything over to your desk top.
    Put your card back in your phone, and reformat it.Menu> Settings> SD card & storage>
    Format SD card.
    Unmount the card, pop it back into your computer, and transfer everything back over. This usually helps.
  3. Cherriedoll

Cherriedoll New Member

Tried That.. doesnt work :( thanks thou... this is to frustrating arghghg.... LOL