1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SD card removed error after installing new ROM

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Kipp, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Kipp

Kipp New Member

pretty much what the title says. i had my phone for a few weeks now and ive had no trouble with it. as soon as i got it i rooted it and installed bugless beast rom, and everything was working completely fine untill i had installed smoked glass 6.0.1 about an hour ago. after the install everything was working fine and the SD card was reading, but after i rebooted the phone i got the sd card removed error. the sd card reads fine in my PC and i have tried to take out and reinsert the card multiple times. nothing.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Kipp

Kipp New Member

actually, the problem kind of fixed itself. i reinserted the card, placed the battery in, and took my finger nail and pulled out the sd card as far as it would go untill it touched the battery. turned it on. it now reads. maybe i had the card pushed in too far? sounds dumb to me, but maybe thats what it was.
Search tags for this page
can we remove sdcard after installing roms
custom rom sd card removed
error rom no insert sd card
getting a error code when trying to install rom from sd card
how to install a new sd card on a droid 2

how to install rom from sd card

how to remove new rom
how to remove removed sd card error on android
problems with sd card after installing roms on phone
removed after sd install
roms were installed on phone or sd card