1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SD card problem on a samsung phone. please help

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by nhra1ss, Nov 7, 2011.

1. nhra1ss

nhra1ss Member

i have a Samsung intercept sph m910 and am now having problems with the SD card. i have a lot of pics and videos on it that i want and didn't get a chance to save to a computer and put on a flash drive. it was working fine yesterday and everything was there. when woke up this morning an icon was popped up and the caption said SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem. now when i go to the gallery there is nothing there and i have no clue what happened or where it went. when click on the icon it asks if want to format the card or not. put the card in the computer and it came up saying 0 free and 0 used space. i know there is at least 5 videos and 150 pictures on it that are not showing up and its not full cause its a 16 GB card. what could have happened and what do i do to get my stuff back or is it all just gone for no reason? i have not added anything new to the phone or done anything that has changed anything on the phone. very upset and at a loss as to what the problem is. please help me.

P.S. The above explanation was typed by my daughter. It is her cell and I thought it was best she explained the problem.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  2. nhra1ss

nhra1ss Member

Not sure if it makes a difference, but the sd card is a PNY.
Search tags for this page

blank sd card samsung

brightside recover pics sd card reader
my celphone support 16 gig but says damage sd card
samsung gem not reading sd card
samsung gem sd card

samsung gem sd card problems

samsung intercept can format sd card
samsung intercept not reading sd card
samsung intercept says sd card blank
samsung intercept sd card failure
samsung intercept sd card glitches