sd card prob

justatest

Reaction score
the phone will all the sudden say "sd card removed, insert a new one". but i havent touched the card or anything. i'll take it out & put it in, nada. i'll put a spare i have in, & wala, it'll read it.

then i put back in the other one, nada. so i take it back out & put it in another phone (BB) & it'll read it. then i put it back in the droid & it'll read it. this is the 2nd time ive had to do this.

any ideas?

SANhacker

Reaction score
You are not by chance seeing this when hooked up to your computer are you?
Either your computer can see the card or your phone can.
Not both. I was scratching my head over the same issue. When I ejected the card from "My Computer", the card was instantly recognized by the phone.

OP
justatest

justatest

Reaction score
You are not by chance seeing this when hooked up to your computer are you?
Either your computer can see the card or your phone can.
Not both. I was scratching my head over the same issue. When I ejected the card from "My Computer", the card was instantly recognized by the phone.

no im not. actually, it was fine when i went to bed, i got a email in the middle of the night, when i woke up this morning, it had the sd card icon in the notification bar with a "!" on it.

maybe the email is doing something???? i dunno, ima investigate, send myself some emails

brianterz

Reaction score
mine does this too.. sometimes i take it out and put it back in then it works.. today it took two times.. Not sure why its doing that..