1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SD Card Mounting Win7x64 and XPx86

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by qsilvr99, Nov 24, 2009.

1. qsilvr99

qsilvr99 New Member

Cannot for the life of me get the SD card to mount into Windows 7 x64 when phone is plugged into USB port. And yes, I have actually mounted the SD card through notifications.

However, I do development work and have VM Ware installed. So I loaded a VM with XP x86 and the SD card came right up.

Any thoughts?
  2. garhow

garhow New Member

I am running Windows 7 x64 and I don't have any problems mounting the sdcard.
  3. bennyj

bennyj New Member

I have had this issue as well. I was able to just unplug the droid from the USB cable, then reconnect, and windows 7 picks it up.
  4. Ketchup

Ketchup New Member

Sometimes I have to go to device manager on the PC and have it rescan for changes and then it picks it up.