sd card issues

eyesnears22

Reaction score
I also have had constant issues with the SD card in this phone. I used a 32GB Sandisk Ultra which frequently stopped being recognized by the phone and had all contents erased/damaged. I can use the same card in a PC fine but after phone use it's always corrupted. Tried a 16GB Sandisk Ultra also same problem. Clearly this phone is doing something to the card. I would advise not storing anything critical on the SD card. I lost quite a bit of music and all photos, although they were backed up as I have had my eye on this issue from day 1 so have really been testing it more than actually depending on it. I have tried formatting in PC, phone, etc. all with same results. DREAD trying to deal with Verizon or Motorola on this....but it may be required.

Any update on this? I have exactly the same problem. It's not the sd card, i went through 2 already.
This is major (IMO). Basically the sd card is useless in DROID razr (i have i have a droid razr M with android 4.1.1.)
and that's one of the main reasons i bought droid over iphone. I never sees all the files on the SD card, and the number varies all the time. It sucks!

lloydsw

Reaction score
See my previous post. My SD card issues went away completely when I downgraded from a Class 10.