1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sd card issues with programs

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by slayerdomain, Nov 6, 2011.

1. slayerdomain

slayerdomain New Member

When restarting or unplugging my phone from the computer I keep losing programs that are installed and have to go back and restore them. Anyone else having this issue with programs that have been moved to sd card?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. 916A2

916A2 New Member

Yep, this bug is effecting the Atrix 2 as well, you guys aren't alone. Apparently it's effected other brand phones too, not just isolated to Motorola so it seems like an Android issue. So to avoid this, we just keep all apps on our internal storage.
  3. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

The reason is simple. ICS (and Honeycomb) use a different partition layout than GB and earlier versions of Android.

These devices were shipped "ICS ready" - probably so people don't have to repartition their devices when ICS comes out. Unfortunately, this causes issues with the current shipping ROMs.

IMHO, Apps2SD should have been disabled in GB on these phones.

Apps2SD should work just fine once ICS is out.
  4. 916A2

916A2 New Member

Thats sounds very logical. How did you find this out?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

motorola atrix 2 sd card problems

repartition atrix sd card