SD Card Issues [I think]

Reaction score
Ok so sometimes I go to the gallery and it says "no media" and I cannot access anything on the card at all even though i have pics, videos, music etc.... i do a couple of battery pulls and then i can get the files to show up again. however, today i went to take a video and in the middle of the video the phone choked and i had to pull the battery and the video wasnt saved. i then tried to capture another video and it seems it recorded some but some got corrupted as seen in playback.

my question is: does it sound like i have a bad sd card? also i am thinking of doing reformat of the sd card but.....

what do i backup? do i just copy EVERYTHING on the card to the computer then reformat the sd card then drag EVERYTHING back to the sd card? or is that stupid since something might be corrupt on the card already and I will just be dragging the problem back?

please advise and thanks in advance!!

OP
S
Reaction score
Anyone else have SD issues or video camera issues where the video is getting corrupted / pixelated in the middle of a recording?

does your video camera eat all the ram on the phone? thats what I feel is happening with mine or the sd card is no go from what i can tell.