1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sd card for pictures

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by billyp10980, Jun 29, 2011.

1. billyp10980

billyp10980 New Member

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and to the G'zone Commando.
    I have a question about the sd card.
    How do I get my pictures or video to go onto the sd card after I take a picture or video. Everything seems to save to the camera or phone itself and not the sd card.
    Thanks for the help!
  2. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Mine's auto defaulted to the card ever since I got it new. To verify I took the card out and tried to take a pic and it said I needed to install my card, so I took this to mean that they were going to the card
    . Vids also.
  3. billyp10980

billyp10980 New Member

I checked it an mine is the same. I was confused because when I go to the gallery the pictures and video say CAMERA.
    Other documents or email attachments say SDCARD. I was thinking all my pictures were getting saved to the phone.
    Thanks again. That was a a very simple solution.
  4. Rogue9362

Rogue9362 New Member

Deleting Pix from an SD card?

I'm a noob to this DROID forum also...but I have a question I have not seen yet. I took my DROID 16G card out at WALMART photo lab yesterday put it in their self-service kiosk to download and print some pix. Well...I had some pix on there I KNOW I deleted off my SD card, out of the gallery and they STILL don't show up as I am writing to you here...but they showed up on the screen there. I know I deleted them because I had just synced my phone to my computer before- and added some pix to print and deleted old ones to save space. Since I can't see them here- only there...any thoughts? I would have thought that when I turned off my phone to remove the card- that would have been the re-boot after the sync that should have cleared the changes I made...but it didn't. So now I don't have a clue how much I still have on my SD Card that I can't see? Am I going to have to do a Factory Re-set?:icon_evil:
Search tags for this page
casio commando how to move pictures to sd card
casio commando move apps to sd card

casio commando move pictures to sd card

casio commando save pictures to sd card

casio commando saving pictures to sd card
casio commando transfer pictures to sd card
g'zone commando move pictures to sd card
how to move photos to sd card on casio commando
how to move pics to sd card on casio commando

how to move pictures from casio commando to sd card

how to move pictures to sd card on casio commando