1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SD Card filesystem screwed up - USB Storage mode unmounding randomly

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Pele, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Pele

Pele New Member

So my question has two parts.

I normally run PortableApps off of my phone at work. It's more secure: I always leave USB flash drives around, I never leave my phone laying around.

Occasionally, it'd randomly drop off of the computer. I'd see that the app stopped responding and the "You didn't click eject!" message would pop up. It'd usually happen once out of an eight hour day.

This happened MUCH more frequently after I got upgraded to Android 2.2 It couldn't hold a connection more than five minutes or so.

(Although it may have something to do with the computer at work... Never does it at home.)

Anyhow, I just discovered that this has royally fu*ked my file system. Most of my data is screwed up, almost all of my camera photos are toast, I've scrapped PortableApps, and I'm trying to piece together various documents that have been shredded.

1.) Has anyone else had this problem? How to solve?

2.) Is there any way to set the SD card up to run a journaling filesystem? FAT32 sucks.
Search tags for this page

android usb storage blank or has unsupported filesystem

blank usb storage android

n7000 blank sd

n7000 showing blank internal sdcard

n7000 usb storage is blank or unsupported filesystem

sd card blank or has unsupported filesystem.

sd card blank or unsupported file system android

sd card has unsupported filesystem android

unsupported file usb storage n7000

usb storage blank or has unsupported file system

usb storage blank or has unsupported filesystem

usb storage is blank or has unsupported

usb storage is blank or has unsupported filesystem

usb storage is blank or has unsupported filesystem n7000
usb storage unsupported