1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SD Card Error

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by apooster, Jun 29, 2010.

1. apooster

apooster New Member

Hi all. New guy here. I bought a 32gb SD card to use my droid as my new ipod and am having issues.

I set my phone to hard disk, open up the 32gb removable drive from my computer, create a folder call music, and then drag approximately 11gb of music from my itunes (I have a PC) to the SD card and then wait a hour and a half for it to transfer.

After it is complete, I go on my phone to my USB setting and switch to "charge only", select done. Then my droid then it "prepares the SD card" and then the "phone storage" and then it says damaged SD card click to reformat.

I've tried EVERYTHING. I've moved 15 songs at once (not all 2400 at once) and it works fine. HELP PLEASE!!!

I am wondering if there are some song formats (mp3, mpeg4 etc) that are not supported by droid? Could that be the issue? THANKS!
  2. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

I use iTunes Agent it works great. What you do is in iTunes create a playlist named after your phone then connect your Droid Incredible, sync, and there it is! Also it's free! If you have any issues just let me know I'll help as best I can.
Search tags for this page
buckeyemail
damage phone storage

damaged phone storage

error encountered on sd card droid incredible

htc droid incredible 2 sd card error

htc droid incredible 4 damaged phone storage
htc droid incredible damaged phone storage
htc incredible phone storage damaged
incredible 4 says damaged phone storage