Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Menu, Device Selection (little house icon), Autodetect Speeds.

For tonight setting the main profile to 125-800 should be fine, as long as it's going to be plugged in, but a screen off of 125-400 is HIGHLY recommended.

Tweaking can happen later. :D

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
I open the program>click Profiles> then enable> then add profile and set it to what?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay. On the main screen just slide the top slider to 800 and the bottom to 125 (or the other way around if it locks in at 125 when you do that) and call it quits for the night. :) Muck about with it tomorrow. You've earned a break for the night and you'll see so much clearer in the morning.

Just make sure it's charged up over night.

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
ok so i leave it on 800 max and 125min and thats it its set? :) just trying to clarify before i hit the bed

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
You'll want to check set on boot so it always works when you reboot the phone, but that will overclock the phone to 800MHz max (set the governor to on-demand), adding a nice 30% top-end speed boost. You'll be fine for a night, again as long as it's allowed to charge overnight, and she can play with her new phone all she wants till you or her set up the profiles tomorrow.

And there's manual overclocking I can show you the link to and new kernels and yadda yadda yadda. :)

But yeah, you're set for the night. Pleasant dreams! :)