Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay. Ti Backup everything you want to save (probably already done). Follow link two in my sig to install SPRecovery or I will link you to the entirely on-phone instructions to do the same thing without RSD Lite. Once you have flashed Motocache1's update.zip you will have fixed SPRecovery in the phone's memory. Make a backup, do a full wipe, and then install the ROM. I can talk you through that as well. Pick and we will start, including my supplying the links for the files you'll need.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Be careful here...your G/F is going to end up with a faster and more responsive phone than you have in your Dinc - :D

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
Be careful here...your G/F is going to end up with a faster and more responsive phone than you have in your Dinc - :D

HA! DAMN YOU she read that and now I am getting crap from her :) THANKSSSS A LOTTTT

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
...Apps are still backing up....ugh zzzzzZZZZZZ ....what is sad is there is not even that many Apps

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
Okay. Ti Backup everything you want to save (probably already done). Follow link two in my sig to install SPRecovery or I will link you to the entirely on-phone instructions to do the same thing without RSD Lite. Once you have flashed Motocache1's update.zip you will have fixed SPRecovery in the phone's memory. Make a backup, do a full wipe, and then install the ROM. I can talk you through that as well. Pick and we will start, including my supplying the links for the files you'll need.

Ok so walk me through this

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
HA! DAMN YOU she read that and now I am getting crap from her :) THANKSSSS A LOTTTT

It is true especially in the hands of FBM -

...and for the record I edited your post for content - language is something we keep a close eye on as it is a family friendly forum :happy:

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score

It is true especially in the hands of FBM -

...and for the record I edited your post for content - language is something we keep a close eye on as it is a family friendly forum :happy:

Ha sorry I will beep in place

I cant wait to see how this works out!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
furbearingmammal - paging furbearingmammal - please come to the member service desk :tongue: