1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Scrolling issue?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Moby, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Moby

Moby New Member

I've been running SS4.4 for nearly a week and everything has been awesome... I love it, but I just noticed a strange issue. I'm using Mileage Tracker and Time Tracker (from Frank Android Software or something like that), and I've noticed that in both apps when you view the log of entries that I can't scroll that screen. I can click entries to edit or press and hold to delete, but I just can't scroll that page to see the rest of the list. Every other place where you might scroll a page works fine (even other pages, like the entry page, of the same app).

Would something so specific be a problem with this version of SS, or would this be a problem with these two app running on froyo in general? I'm not sure if i should go to the app developer, or mention this as an SS bug.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

That seems strange. If you go to the developers web site there should be a place to add comments. I would try that avenue.

Let us know how you resolve.
    Mike
  3. Moby

Moby New Member

It isn't resolved yet, but the developer said they haven't tested it with 2.2 yet, so that is likely the issue. He said they were going to be doing that soon.
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Thanks for the update. Hopefully, the developer will complete the testing and modify as necessary in a timely manner.

Mike
Search tags for this page
android yahoo pages wont scroll
bionic scrolling by itself

cant scroll down on yahoo droid incredible 2

galaxy 2 phone won t scroll down web page
motorola droid page not scrolling