Scrolling is buggy

JacobAaron

Reaction score
When I use my finger to scroll up or down with my music or any app that requires a scroll. When my finger scrolls up and it doesn't leave the screen the interface shakes around and wont remain stationary. I am not sure how to explain it but when my finger is not moving shouldn't the interface stop as well? And not jiggle up and down and around my finger?

Thanks for any help, I am not sure if its software or I need to send it for a replacement. :(

IcyDroid

Reaction score
I have noticed that if you have any type of moisture or certain substances on your fingers it will cause the screen become very shaky. For example, I had a little bit of soap on my hand one day and my fingers were cold from being outside and the screen was pretty inaccurate to where I was touching it. Is this the case with you?

To answer your questions, it should stop when your finger stops. If you go to slide the screen by taking your finger off it should also stop when you go to press your finger back on it again.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I believe it's the nature of the screen when damp, I have noticed this also.

OP
J

JacobAaron

Reaction score
You're awesome!! Thanks so much, I just cleaned the screen and scrolling is fine now.