1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screwed up my Outlook contacts by syncing

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Waveraider, May 19, 2010.

1. Waveraider

Waveraider New Member

OK. Now I've done it. I tryed doing my first contact and calendar sync today. During the sync, I opened Outlook and noticed that it was duplicating my contacts. :icon_eek: Is there any way to fix this mess? :icon_evil:
  2. shawnb2

shawnb2 New Member

I have had the same issue. Not only that but transferring the contacts to my factory NAV unit in my car. It goes crazy when it does actually do it, but I end up with random duplication of a bunch of my numbers, but not all of them. The ones it does though it multiplies and adds as many as 10 of the same names and numbers. Don't know why and hope there is a fix out there.
Search tags for this page
android sync messed up my contacts
android sync messes up file as in outlook contacts
does itunes mess up outlook
droid messed up outlook
htc sync messed up my outlook
htc sync messing up outlook contacts
messed up with contacts in outlook 2010 by syncing with sams
outlook contacts file as messed up

outlook contacts messed up

verizon motorola droid x2 contacts messed up
when i sync my phone with outlook, my contacts mess up