Screwed up 2.3.15 install

knifesideleft

Reaction score
So I just got this phone for free luckily and I've already messed it all up. I immediatly rooted it then installed Bootstrap. I then used the backup feature (if that is even useful at this point?) on that and followed the directions to install 2.3.15 deodexed. However the guide I read from another site failed to mention the fact that apparently I can't go straight from the stock 2.1. (whoops!) So yeah I'm apparently royally screwed as its now stuck at the motorola logo.

So then I read I need to use RDS lite I believe however I noticed several different sbf files and I will probably use to wrong one (If its even fixable)

Just wondering if someone can tell me how to move on from here.

TheJester34

Reaction score
I believe you need the stock 2.1 SFB. Someone on here may have it. Motorola put up a C&D so we can't have it up for download. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please

Splittin' Arrows

Reaction score
Droid X 2.3.15 root screwed up

I just got a Droid X last night and was attempting to Root to 2.3.32, but the sbf file seems to be missing in action....Can anyone send me the 2.3.32 SBF file? My phone is absolutely unable to be used right now!!!! PLEASE?