Screwed after installing Leaked (rooted) GB????

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by tlozano09, Apr 4, 2011.

1. tlozano09

tlozano09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been looking everywhere and i cant find a straight answer so i am currently freaking out.

So i read P3droids view on the changes coming to android and i noticed he said that carriers will be able to find rooted users somehow and charging them ETF's??

my question is, after installing the rooted gb leak, am i going to get charged for a full warrany replacement or some fine or even worse an etf????

Also, can we unroot and return to stock now and be safe or have i dug my own grave???

2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer DF Super Moderator Premium Member

Ratings:
    +55
    You guys should take what anyone says with a grain of salt. I'm sure there are several other threads on this topic.

3. tlozano09

tlozano09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    your right i should have used a better word. I guess time will tell. till then, i am going to enjoy my phone. :)

4. bL33d

bL33d Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought my droid x off ebay and activated it its my phone i can do what the hell i want to with it. I don't tether i have cable internet so they want to piss with me i will happily take my 3 accounts all with data plans to either cricket or sprint.

My point... who cares if they mess with u its there loss not urs do u really think they don't want ur business... Now if ur tethering like crazy then that's different.

Like my dad says companies work for u and its the truth if u don't like what there doing fire them.