Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok, if your using a rom and playing a game, and click screenshot, where does it save that screenshot to?

Thanks

ok sorry, figured that out, but since Im here, Im running google maps, and long/lat and tracking workers, is their anyway to take a screenshot of the map I have up with the persons location ?

Last edited:

baniels

Reaction score
If you are rooted, look into drocap2. It's in the market. You can use shake to trigger to get a shot in any app.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
If you are rooted, look into drocap2. It's in the market. You can use shake to trigger to get a shot in any app.

That sounds really cool, unfortunately not rooted :( Will shaker be avail to all when the ota 2.1 comes out?

Thanks!

baniels

Reaction score
The program is drocap2. By shake I mean you shake the phone and drocap2 takes a screenshot.

Im not sure it will ever work without root.

You could do it with adb, but you'd have to be connected to a computer. The SDK gives you this ability.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea thats the part that sounds cool ..lol shaking that is.. No, I need to be able to do it just from the phone.. now Im wondering why when tracking someone its not real time... but thanks for the help :)