Screenshots?

tituswife

Reaction score
I should know how to do this, but don't. How do you make a screen shots?

Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Swift Key

pool_shark

Reaction score
You can press power + home, or press the s-pen button and hold it on the screen.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Swipe your hand across the screen Left to Right with top of finger at top of screen. Its the same as the S3. Love it

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
Swipe your hand across the screen Left to Right with top of finger at top of screen. Its the same as the S3. Love it

That didn't work for me. I tried the S-pen option, and that did work. Also, I use Swipe Pad, and I use the left corner for a hotspot. Thank you for resounding!

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
You can press power + home, or press the s-pen button and hold it on the screen.

The power + home worked once! There's another feature in this phone that worked only once. I don't remember what it was, so it mustn't be too important!

The S-pen did work! Thank you so much.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
You just have to make sure you press both buttins at the same time is all and for the swipe your hand its a motion thing might have to enable it in the settings. I swipe it with my hand vertical.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 2!

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
You just have to make sure you press both buttins at the same time is all and for the swipe your hand its a motion thing might have to enable it in the settings. I swipe it with my hand vertical.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 2!

Yes, pushing the two buttons at the same time does work! I'll have to work on the swipe motions. Thank you, again.