Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens!

pjo1966

Reaction score
Nothing fancy, but this is this week's version. The 6th page follows. I hated to mar the calendar widget, but it needed to be done.

pjo1966

Reaction score
It's the Gmail Unread Count widget. I use one for each account I have. There are several colors and options to choose from.

D

davidjmorin

Ok how are u imaging ur screens????

I can't fig it out

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Big Cam

Reaction score
I just finished making a beautiful widget that worked with my background (one of my paintings). I am constantly changing stuff on this phone, so I'm sure it will look different within a week haha. I finally talked my husband into letting me customize his droid. If that comes out nice, I will post it :D
1-3.jpg

Antone know what music widget that is, I hate how the stock one doesn't have a previous button.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I just finished making a beautiful widget that worked with my background (one of my paintings). I am constantly changing stuff on this phone, so I'm sure it will look different within a week haha. I finally talked my husband into letting me customize his droid. If that comes out nice, I will post it :D
1-3.jpg

Antone know what music widget that is, I hate how the stock one doesn't have a previous button.

MixZing I believe...

wolfcry

Reaction score
Just starting out. Here are mine.......

My thanks to all who have provided great ideas.