Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens!

JohnDoeJohnDoes

Reaction score
Here's mine :) Downloaded the 2.1 News and Weather app for the left and center screen widgets

49212291.jpg

P.S. figuring out how to screenshot was a huge pain in the you know what :p

What's the news widget you use?
The one that's talking about the Hurt Locker?

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
legalkill,
What widget is that you use for X-Box Live. I noticed the avatars on your screen. Curious about what app you use and how it works. Any features you can detail on would be appreciated.

chart

Xbox Live Avatar Widget

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Here's mine :) Downloaded the 2.1 News and Weather app for the left and center screen widgets

P.S. figuring out how to screenshot was a huge pain in the you know what

What's the news widget you use?
The one that's talking about the Hurt Locker?

He tells u in the original post. Its the 2.1 news and weather widget. If you updated you have it, if not you can get it for 2.0.1 (Nexus port). You can have the widget be just news, just weather or both. He has it twice with just news and just weather.

lifesavin

Reaction score

Rayv

Reaction score
Green Lantern

My husband wont let me change much on his phone, so it is pretty plain. I did make him a wallpaper from one of his comic books. The icons are also all something to do with that comic (don't ask me what). I adjusted the BW so it was how he wanted, also going with that theme. The artist in me isn't in love with the layout, but he is a very happy panda right now, so I guess it's good enough.

matts-1.jpg

CrossFireXT17

Reaction score
Nexus one sense ui 2.1 launcher
2.1 new&weather / gallery / music player
Google earth / weather widget donate / battery left /sms & gmail unread count

22.jpg
33.jpg
11.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg

where can i get that launcher?

Yea what's that launcher?? Also what Calendar Widget is that? Sweet desktop though!

EDIT: Nevermind, the launcher is the GDE home replacement.. thanks!

Last edited:

heath223

Reaction score
Home screen
screen1.png

Left#1
screen4.png

Left#2
screen7.png

Left#3
screen8.png

Right#1
screen2.png

Right#2
screen3.png

Right#3
screen6.png

Here is the biggest reason I got a DROID
screen10.png

screen11.png

And a battery shot
screen9.png

heath223

Reaction score
I have a ? for the experts or average Joe, just anyone smarter than me :icon_ banana:

I installed all the things to get screenshots and did some right after. I tried to do it today and No-Go. When I click on the tab Device? it brings up the capture screenshot option but it is not highlited (I can't click it). Also in the lower area it is all empty like it is not seeing the Droid, anyone know what I need to do to bring it up? I am mounted also.

lingle_t

Reaction score
ok better thing to know is how i make my background match my home widget cuz i found the skins and they are awesome

pjo1966

Reaction score
If you aren't rooted, how do you take screen shots?

Pretty big hassle tbh...I followed this guide, which doesn't require root but still complicated

Motorola Droid - How To Capture Screenshot | Mobile Technology Deals and Help

I followed the link, but when I went download the Java SDK there was no option for Mac OSX. Am I out of luck? I don't think Home++ is an option because I'm using HelixLauncher. Are there any other alternatives?

mskks64

Reaction score

pjo1966

Reaction score
If you aren't rooted, how do you take screen shots?

Pretty big hassle tbh...I followed this guide, which doesn't require root but still complicated

Motorola Droid - How To Capture Screenshot | Mobile Technology Deals and Help

I followed the link, but when I went download the Java SDK there was no option for Mac OSX. Am I out of luck? I don't think Home++ is an option because I'm using HelixLauncher. Are there any other alternatives?

To answer my own question, here's a link to the OSX beta for Java SDK. Downloading now.