Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens!

xxxxsh4d0wxxxx

Reaction score
Thank you. Greatly appreciated. :)

Edit: Just downloaded both of them, they look great! :D

Last edited:

ageotz

Reaction score
How do you get the dock thing like on the eris for the motodroid?

athack

Reaction score
Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens! - in the Motorola Droid forum of D

just found that ibox icons also work with dxtop...

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Before the update changes everything, I thought i post one last 2.0.1 home screen.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

phatneff

Reaction score
Before the update changes everything, I thought i post one last 2.0.1 home screen.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Am I reading that right where your battery life is at 96% and 25 hours remaining?? What is that 25 hours representing?

Also, what is the very last widget you have at the bottom of your last screenshot that is for wifi, network, etc.? I need that!

fr4c

Reaction score
Also, what is the very last widget you have at the bottom of your last screenshot that is for wifi, network, etc.? I need that!

Thats the Power Control Widget, comes with the phone.

phatneff

Reaction score

Thats the Power Widget, comes with the phone.

LOL, i was trying to get all fancy and didn't bother to look at the stock option! My bad.

Is there any way to overclock the processor without rooting/modding the phone?

chaosz3ro

Reaction score

Thats the Power Widget, comes with the phone.

LOL, i was trying to get all fancy and didn't bother to look at the stock option! My bad.

Is there any way to overclock the processor without rooting/modding the phone?

erm... overclocking is modding your phone, so no. And no, you can't do it without rooting, sorry.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Am I reading that right where your battery life is at 96% and 25 hours remaining?? What is that 25 hours representing?

Battery left is a widget that estimates actual up time based on your particular usage patterns. I did an actual test and at 26 hours i was at 20% (it read 32 hours up time at that point). Normal usage for me is text messages, google talk, bout 30 minutes of phone calls, internet here and there, market and rarely a few games. The estimate goes up during the week and down on the weekends. The widget had some problems calibrating earlier but i think they fixed it. Its been pretty steady last week or so.

tebower

Reaction score
Which calendar widget is that above the Music one?

attachment.php
attachment.php

neggie

Reaction score

attachment.php
attachment.php

that last widget is the default "Power" widget that comes with the phone

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
chart

Smooth Calendar.

Also as of now Home++ with 2.1, I cannot see live backgrounds on my main screens but they are there for lock screen and the nexus clock media screen. I actually like it like that after using it. I hope Home++ keeps that as a feature even though it is probably incidental to the 2.1 upgrade and the current Home ++ version i am using.

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
legalkill,
What widget is that you use for X-Box Live. I noticed the avatars on your screen. Curious about what app you use and how it works. Any features you can detail on would be appreciated.