Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens!

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which widget is this? I see a lot of people have it, but moron me can not seem to find it. Also is this something with Pandora that you can only do if you have the pay version?

One more question... How do you post pictures in the actual message instead of at the bottom of the post?

1. Not sure...just search in the market for audio manager and check out the screenshots.
2. It's a Pandora widget.

Pretty sure you have to upload your pic to photobucket and then click the picutre button to attach as an image.

Found it! it is AudioManager

I have been trying to figure out how to set the widget to show what was playing with the buttons. When I set the widget all I get is a black box that says Pandora. Since I can’t seem to do it I am going to guess that is a feature you get with the paid version.

And thanks for the heads up on posting the pictures.

bryanc1

Reaction score
Well, it does that when you have Pandora playing and you go back to your home screen. Try it out. I don't have the paid version and it shows the same thing your seeing.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
some of y'all need to clean out your photobucket accounts :) i can't see hardly any of the pictures in the last few posts

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, it does that when you have Pandora playing and you go back to your home screen. Try it out. I don't have the paid version and it shows the same thing your seeing.

Well I have no clue what I was doing wrong, but now it is working. Anyway thanks for the quick replies.

OldguyMark

Reaction score
These are some shots of mine, using HOME++ to take the shots. I am using Zeam and Freedhome right now...
Mine is pretty simple. Nothing big..
mostly cause i am playing with a bunch of home apps right now..

What news widget? I like that your hooked to Sci American.

Thanks -

pjo1966

Reaction score
I changed my wallpaper and rearranged things a little bit:

1%20copy.png
2%20copy.png
3%20copy.png
4%20copy.png
5%20copy.png

I love how the color icons look against the black and white wallpaper. I was reluctant to give up my Beautiful Live Wallpaper, but LauncherPro works so much better with a static wallpaper.

msuperbauer

Reaction score
I changed my wallpaper and rearranged things a little bit:

1%20copy.png
2%20copy.png
3%20copy.png
4%20copy.png
5%20copy.png

I love how the color icons look against the black and white wallpaper. I was reluctant to give up my Beautiful Live Wallpaper, but LauncherPro works so much better with a static wallpaper.

how did you do the seperate icons for each account, with notification of new emails like that??? I have missed that SINCE my bb!!!

pjo1966

Reaction score
how did you do the seperate icons for each account, with notification of new emails like that??? I have missed that SINCE my bb!!!

The widget is called Gmail Unread Count. It lets you do a separate widget for each account and gives you several options including widget colors. One of them is my account with my domain and the other two are standard Gmail account. The my domain one is the only one that I have set to give me notifications up top.