Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What I'd really like to see is a developer write a program where we could simply swap some desktop icons for some of the custom sets. Like swap the phone icon for a phone icon in a set we have on our card. Just needs to access the Droid OS without a complete desktop system which slows the OS and is a hassle to keep up with.

Anyone form Palm here. Remember Silver Screen? Looked great and was highly customizable but too buggy. I ended up staying with the Palm original icons and setup. Some folks liked ZLauncher, even more cutomizable and a total pain to learn and maintain.
you can swap any icon for any icon with dxtop. with pandahome you almost can...just not widgets

coondogg97

Reaction score
I assume most of you guys are using dxtop, but what docks are you using? The default dock I have in dxtop is unusable.

AKValle26

Reaction score
All you do is swipe the dock to the left/right, and it gives you a place to store icons. It took me about two days to figure that out. Mind blown when I did

coondogg97

Reaction score
All you do is swipe the dock to the left/right, and it gives you a place to store icons. It took me about two days to figure that out. Mind blown when I did

I understand that, but my dock is so tiny it is unusable. It looks nothing like the docks above, is it something with my version of dxtop?

goonygugle

Reaction score
I assume most of you guys are using dxtop, but what docks are you using? The default dock I have in dxtop is unusable.
I only use panda home, nothing specific to the dock. The 2 arrows you see on the side of my screen actualy pull out side docks that i add my most used apps too

taypotts

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to take a screenshot using Windows 7? I got all the files I needed, and when I try to launch ddms.bat file nothing happens. Another thing is when I put my phone in debugging mode my computer doesn't find the drivers for the Droid. Any help is great! thanks!

theguy386

Reaction score
screens.png

Thinking of removing the google search widget, since someone stated that the search button on the bottom pretty much does the same thing

Reaction score
Okay, for other Open Home users, I found the screenshot option but can't find WHERE it saved them. Anyone able to tell me where my screenshots went?