Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Gavin

Reaction score
I got bored today and spent all day customizing my phone lol. I can never decide on a wallpaper, so I'm sure my phone will look completely different tomorrow haha.

Reaction score
I got bored today and spent all day customizing my phone lol. I can never decide on a wallpaper, so I'm sure my phone will look completely different tomorrow haha.

Lol I'm the same way, I change wallpapers like everydays, sometimes even two or three times a day. My gf always gives me **** for it. I'm the same way with my PC, which is why I was stoked when I got my new laptop with windows 7 and you can set a whole folder as your background and it automatically cycles thru all the pics in the folder. I wish there was a way to do that on android phones. That would be dope. And my old LG flip phone let me set videos as wallpapers, so I don't get why my super smart android phone can't do what a simple flip phone could and set vids as wallpapers

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1

mkcm97

Reaction score
got bored and made some aelous icons... i added some wierd glow too for the fun of it
not my best effort but it's kind of cool in a way

spoooon

Reaction score
got bored and made some aelous icons... i added some wierd glow too for the fun of it
not my best effort but it's kind of cool in a way
[/IMG][/URL]

Looks cool. :) I think you should go for an information overload type homescreen.

I find it hard simply because I have no need right now for tons of info.

Made some icons for fun after having made those earlier ones.

drpurp

Reaction score
How are you guys changing your fonts? I would like to try that.

What I'm doing is using fonts stored on my SD card for Minimalistic Text. I go to Global Settings and choose my fonts folder. Then for a widget I select the font from Font Family.

If you want to change the font for Android overall there are some options. Some ROMs have different fonts set by default. You can also use the Font Changer app. Things can also be done manually by messing with the /system/fonts folder. Hope this helps.

Reaction score

What I'm doing is using fonts stored on my SD card for Minimalistic Text. I go to Global Settings and choose my fonts folder. Then for a widget I select the font from Font Family.

If you want to change the font for Android overall there are some options. Some ROMs have different fonts set by default. You can also use the Font Changer app. Things can also be done manually by messing with the /system/fonts folder. Hope this helps.

It does help alot. Thanks bro

TheCometRider

Reaction score
You can use Root Tools by Jrummy16 to download and install fonts for your entire system. This change your fonts for all your apps, widgets and system all at once.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
My new (and first) Widget Locker theme. This is aimed more towards beta users until the new update rolls out for everyone else. You can still use it but it will have the clock above it and looks better without it.

You can download it here.

AfXrp.png

harrellj

Reaction score

Personally, my current font came from a thread on XDA that has several fonts available for download and flashed onto the phone.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?