Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

mkcm97

Reaction score
this morning's :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow! Love it. Might you share the font, hollowed out icons and is the slider only available on the yet to be released widgetlocker beta?

Oh... and the modification to your notification bar... will you release that to be used on the OG Droid??? I Like that too.

font is ABODE and EIGHTONE. Icons will be in my dropbox by tonight. slider will work on the current WL, but looks really bad since the clock can't be removed. (sorry).

and thanks about the notification bar :D i'm new to this. Actually me, alonsou, and akoe101, are working on making a complete theme.
but if you give me your system-ui.apk and your framework-res.apk, or just your favorite theme, i can modify them with the icons I have made so far.

Nice! Really digging those icons you made!! Any chance you want to share them lol?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Wow! Love it. Might you share the font, hollowed out icons and is the slider only available on the yet to be released widgetlocker beta?

Oh... and the modification to your notification bar... will you release that to be used on the OG Droid??? I Like that too.

font is ABODE and EIGHTONE. Icons will be in my dropbox by tonight. slider will work on the current WL, but looks really bad since the clock can't be removed. (sorry).

and thanks about the notification bar :D i'm new to this. Actually me, alonsou, and akoe101, are working on making a complete theme.
but if you give me your system-ui.apk and your framework-res.apk, or just your favorite theme, i can modify them with the icons I have made so far.

Nice! Really digging those icons you made!! Any chance you want to share them lol?

Awesome! Thanks!!

spoooon

Reaction score
Another idea I had using desktop visualizer and missed it. More was just testing the idea out, but maybe someone else can do something or think of something cool along these lines.

alonsou

Reaction score
Latest!

All the info here

dGPyz.jpg

akoe101

Reaction score
CenturyG7.jpg

Alright guys, here's the finished product of my launcher7 tiles.
I had originally made the white tiles with the black font but then bsbabcock reminded me of transparency and that led to the other 3 new sets.
Enjoy launcher7 users or anyone else!
You can download the whole pack here: http://db.tt/LDvYJ3D

bloodmut

Reaction score
Quick Question

Latest!

All the info here

dGPyz.jpg

Hey man -

First off, sick setup. I'm trying to use the "metal board" with iphonius icons using desktop visualizer and unread sms widget. However, the icons and metal board don't match up like on your screen. Any suggestions? Also how could I add reflections to those icons? And last question i promise, how do you have a black background on 2 screens, and a different one with shelves on the other? Thanks in advance.

alonsou

Reaction score
Latest!

All the info here

dGPyz.jpg

Hey man -

First off, sick setup. I'm trying to use the "metal board" with iphonius icons using desktop visualizer and unread sms widget. However, the icons and metal board don't match up like on your screen. Any suggestions? Also how could I add reflections to those icons? And last question i promise, how do you have a black background on 2 screens, and a different one with shelves on the other? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the compliments, I'll answer your questions 1 at a time.

1.- It will be a little hard to accomplish this set up using DV and UnreadSMS over the metal shelf. The shelf and the icons same as the reflections are all integrated or embedded on the wallpaper, after doing this then you can use DV to add the shortcuts on top of the correct image.
2.- If you look around on my blog, there's a tutorial for reflections using Photoshop, here, I'll give you a link
3-To set up different wallpapers on different screens you need "multipicture live wallpaper" from the market, very easy to set up. The last image its only Widgetlocker 2.1 beta with a custom wallpaper.

Hope that helps!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Another idea I had using desktop visualizer and missed it. More was just testing the idea out, but maybe someone else can do something or think of something cool along these lines.

Sick can you post that wallpaper?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

mkcm97

Reaction score

Awesome! Thanks!!

just added them to the box... :)

spoooon

Reaction score
Reaction score
Everytime I try and post a screenshot using shootme, it cuts off part of my Beautiful Widgets clock. Every other screen shows up perfect but not my main screen with my BW clock. Any idea on why and how to fix it. I didn't have that problem before I flashed Rubix Focused, so I was thinkin maybe it had something to do with it, but I've seen other people who use BW clocks/weather Widgets and Rubix Focused and their not having this issue.

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1