Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

RMcCall

Reaction score
Here are my home screens (depending on my mood :icon_ banana:)
tigerhome.jpg
gatorhome.jpg
ewww gators :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
OP
B

bodean

Reaction score
Will: What app are you using for the bottom menu icons?

Last edited:

wil318466

Reaction score
It was dxtop. I used that to take the screenshot and apparently it gived you four screens and two menu bars. I uninstalled it.

Pitlith

Reaction score
Question for anyone who may know. I noticed my clock in the notification bar is gone on the top right. Is there something that I did to make this happen? I havent installed a lot of apps, so not sure if they were the cause of it not. Any ideas?

wil318466

Reaction score
Hmm.. That little "clock" usually is showing when I have an alarm set. Set an alarm and see if it comes back. Was that what you were talking about?

-Wil

Pitlith

Reaction score
Hmm.. That little "clock" usually is showing when I have an alarm set. Set an alarm and see if it comes back. Was that what you were talking about?

-Wil

Oh sorry I wasn't clear about that. That icon definitely works, but the actual time in the very top right hand corner is what I meant. Had the phone for a week so far and last couple days it disappeared for some reason.

Last edited:

Pitlith

Reaction score
After fooling around with it again, I managed to get the clock (current time) back up. I just uninstalled most of the apps I had and it came back. Not sure which might have caused it, but will reinstall one at a time and keep an eye on it. Thanks for the help though, was a quick response.

ncdude

Reaction score
Heres some screenshots using bettercut and open home for the icons.

coondogg97

Reaction score
Here's a snapshot of my screens using DxTop. Still working on organizing them. the fourth screen is empty, waiting for a nice tasks widget to go on there :). I'm really happy with how my home screen turned out. Order is home (with beautiful widgets and pure calendar), left, right.

What dock app are you using? Very cool.

Last edited: