Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

zeira

Reaction score
Here's a snapshot of my screens using DxTop. Still working on organizing them. the fourth screen is empty, waiting for a nice tasks widget to go on there :). I'm really happy with how my home screen turned out. Order is home (with beautiful widgets and pure calendar), left, right.

raven1911

Reaction score
Ok, dumb question but how are you guys making folders to put on your homescreen to organize your icons??

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I love this background.

594b0dbb0b62381.jpg

Tekmazter

Reaction score
Here are mine ... I have a Wallpaper Set + Save installed to manage the larger non-*droid size wallpapers.

Yes ... that's Tux. Seems fitting.

TomN

Reaction score
Because when you play a song it shows all the info on the widget. It also lets you pause, fast forward, and other things.

DxtrLws

Reaction score
I heart this thread!

And I know how to create folders on the home screen, but how do I change the name of the folder?

Last edited:

kennyg23

Reaction score
I heart this thread!

And I know how to create folders on the home screen, but how do I change the name of the folder?

Open the folder and hold down on the top bar that says folder and has an x to close it out. It will give you an option to rename it

wil318466

Reaction score
Hmm.. this is my setup. Middle screen is made to "look" good.

Left screen is apps. This is where I spend most of my time. Right screen is contacts. I have times/clocks on each screen, but all different. Left screen is military time (we use military time at work so its helpful).

Personally.. I think my home screen is bad ass.

-Wil