Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Am I the only guy that doesn't have a picture of a half naked girl as his background? Honestly guys what is this saying about our culture and how we idolize women?

Well honestly if you don't like this thread then don't post. It's the same as a Youtube video. It's honestly ignorant to even watch the video if you don't like the band/actor or whatever. Don't like the posts, don't read. Have a great buddy! dancedroid :)

billjohnson

Reaction score
Am I the only guy that doesn't have a picture of a half naked girl as his background? Honestly guys what is this saying about our culture and how we idolize women?

I almost forgot. All women know exactly what they've got and subsequently use said powers on us men whenever applicable. I for one am okay with this. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

billjohnson

Reaction score
My newest :)
b808144c-65d5-aa2f.jpg

Sent from where the mountains meet the desert

Hey man I got my wife a Citrus the other day. I know, I know, nothing special...but it will do the trick for her. Anyway she wants it rooted and running a Lime Green theme. Did you mess with the framework to get that all green theme or is there special editions of Intensity? Help would be appreciated because I really don't have time to make her a theme haha.

Sorry Bill just saw this now...The theme in this pic is the Emerald Metal theme, it is made for Project Elite... Check out the new shot below... It is pretty slick :)

Haha it's coo mang. Maybe if I had time I could port PE over for her or something. We'll just have to see.

billjohnson

Reaction score
aefdbe0e-d7fa-df52.jpg

aefdbe0e-d835-6b13.jpg

I like the wallpaper, thought I'd pay them up again....just a little different....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Digging the setup mang!
I miss changing mine all the time. I think ill finally make a new setup tonight since I should have a little downtime

Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

Hey, where u get your icons from if u don't mind to share

Check my Dropbox playa. They're under Icons>Silver Grey I believe.

Dropbox - Photos - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys:)

Here are today's. Somewhat of a mix of the last two screens I've posted. I've really like the last couple of papers so I'm trying not to cover them too much without it looking too plain. Plus, I love the look.
Lockscreen later. Too hard to link from my phone.
aefd439f-16a3-f531.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Freakin' lucky! Haha if my wife saw the temps on your screen we'd be moving there right now! I'm aight with the cold but she's not haha.

Milton515

Reaction score
Digging the setup mang!
I miss changing mine all the time. I think ill finally make a new setup tonight since I should have a little downtime

Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

Hey, where u get your icons from if u don't mind to share

Check my Dropbox playa. They're under Icons>Silver Grey I believe.

Dropbox - Photos - Online backup, file sync, and sharing made easy.

Yea, thats where they were... Thanx ..... Awesome screenshots

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Your wife would be really jealous of where I'm at in California... right now it's 75 outside! Supposed to get to 80 today!!

I like the cold my self more too... but it is nice

billjohnson

Reaction score
Your wife would be really jealous of where I'm at in California... right now it's 75 outside! Supposed to get to 80 today!!

I like the cold my self more too... but it is nice

*Slaps thethief with massive e-Trout. Hahahahahaha :D :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Kronix

Reaction score
Quick help question...I followed all the directions in the MOD thread about how to swap the slider png's from your sdcard to the /res folder in the Widgetlocker apk. It still isnt overwriting in root explorer, I'm in r/w mode and the permissions on the apk won't stay the way i was told to check them off.

If anyone can help me with this solution, please PM me or just reply with a step by step.

Thanks, help will be greatly appreciated.

alonsou

Reaction score
Quick help question...I followed all the directions in the MOD thread about how to swap the slider png's from your sdcard to the /res folder in the Widgetlocker apk. It still isnt overwriting in root explorer, I'm in r/w mode and the permissions on the apk won't stay the way i was told to check them off.

If anyone can help me with this solution, please PM me or just reply with a step by step.

I can give you an step by step using APK manager if that's what you want, I did give it a chance at root explorer to no avail, so let me know and I'll write up something quick for you.

timrock

Reaction score

Here are today's. Somewhat of a mix of the last two screens I've posted. I've really like the last couple of papers so I'm trying not to cover them too much without it looking too plain. Plus, I love the look.
aefd439f-16a3-f531.jpg

how do you get the nba schedule to show up on your calendar. i tried syncing it with google calendar, but it wont sync.

Kronix

Reaction score

I can give you an step by step using APK manager if that's what you want, I did give it a chance at root explorer to no avail, so let me know and I'll write up something quick for you.

That would be great...I have installed APK manager on the windows side of my Macbook pro, and I'm not very familiar with adb yet.

alonsou

Reaction score

aefd439f-16a3-f531.jpg

how do you get the nba schedule to show up on your calendar. i tried syncing it with google calendar, but it wont sync.

Just schedule it like any other event on your calendar.