Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

mccandroid

Reaction score
My (plain) screen shots

Here's my pretty plain setup. I'm still working on customization and getting apps, but overall I'm content with my Droid so far.

I've attached my 4 pictures of my 3 screens. I'm a big Gmail user, and my school uses the Google Apps. So I do everything through Gmail - gTasks keeps track of my tasks. The Gmail and Calendar functions sync continually keeping me updated.

Edit: Sorry for the coloration - Not sure why it's doing that... but at least you get the picture. No pun intended.

Last edited:

GolfProRM

Reaction score
Edit: Sorry for the coloration - Not sure why it's doing that... but at least you get the picture. No pun intended.

I've found that instead of saving directly from the screenshot app, using the copy button, then pasting into Paint or something like that avoids the color change.

ironosity

Reaction score
@Dukefrukem...Like I said. I use "Open Home Full" to do it. If you get the app and from home screen press menu -> more -> open home settings you can scroll down and there is an option to take screen shots with the camera button. Check that and you're ready to roll.

Last edited:

GolfProRM

Reaction score
Here's mine. Nothing fancy. Thanks to my digitalblasphemy.com subscription and WallSwitch, I have a constantly changing beautiful background.

Huma

Reaction score
Here is what mine looks like. The DxTop home app also takes screen captures.

kennyg23

Reaction score
You guys do realize that the google search widget is completely useless. If you press the search button on the bottom buttons (the magnifying glass) it gives you the same search bar without it having to take up any space.

CKyle22

Reaction score
How'd you change the icons and the font?

Just a FYI...Today's Open Home (FULL, not sure about lite) update adds (fixed) the ability to take screen shots again. It even allows you to set it to the camera button to make it really easy. then it save the screen shot in the root directory of the sd card. I wish it would let you tell it where to save it. Oh well, it's just nice to beable to take screen captures again!
For kicks I've included my home screen :)
screenshot_ironosity.png

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Here are 3 from DxTop and a custom Icon pack. One being in Landscape mode. And DxTop's screen shot function is what took these pics.

594b0d8dc4c6ae2.jpg

594b0d8dc4e7462.jpg

594b0d8dc4f0b6b.jpg

ironosity

Reaction score
@Kyle22...Using open home you just need to download themes and font packs from the market. then in open home settings change them. I"m using Palm Pre theme (for icons) and the halo 3 font from font pack 3.