Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

mack19318

Reaction score
aefcf0aa-a438-8e30.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate seeing everyone with LauncherPro Plus:/ I've tried buying it numerous times and it never works!!!

deputc26

Reaction score
I hate seeing everyone with LauncherPro Plus:/ I've tried buying it numerous times and it never works!!!

???? I don't use UD but have never heard of this problem before, what exactly goes wrong? (Been on LauncherPro for... well forever I think)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not because of Ultimate Droid. It's been that way before I even rooted my phone. I don't have a paypal account and on the website it has an alternative option for credit/debit cards but every card I try it says, "this card cannot be used for this transaction"

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
He replied on the last page, just didn't quote what I said. It's weather widgets (yr.no). It's great. It cost .99.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
It's not because of Ultimate Droid. It's been that way before I even rooted my phone. I don't have a paypal account and on the website it has an alternative option for credit/debit cards but every card I try it says, "this card cannot be used for this transaction"

You could always try ADW Launcher, you don't have to pay for ****, the dev keeps up with updates, and many new features have been added in 1.2.0 that people claim were only in launcherpro :p (like resizing widgets in place on your home screen)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't mind paying. I love LauncherPro and I have tried ADW and it is really nice but I just prefer launcher pro. Although I wish LP had the dots at the top to let you know what screen you're on like ADW, I think like the Nexus? But, you gave me an idea, if it will work. Does it have it's own calendar widgets and what not?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I don't mind paying. I love LauncherPro and I have tried ADW and it is really nice but I just prefer launcher pro. Although I wish LP had the dots at the top to let you know what screen you're on like ADW, I think like the Nexus? But, you gave me an idea, if it will work. Does it have it's own calendar widgets and what not?

ADW does not include its own widgets, but it does support scrollable widgets and notification-enabled icons (like 6 unread messages). I personally like PureGrid Calendar widget myself, but to each their own.
I've been able to tweak ADW Launcher a lot and I know there are still features I haven't even used that much yet (like App Drawer Categories).