Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

sirphobos

Reaction score
I went with a bit of a monochrome feel this time.

Running BB v1.0 OC'd at 1ghz. Launcher pro. Runs smmmooooooth. Didnt take screenies of the other three screens, cause I havent finished setting them up yet :p

Learned how to root, etc just last week too, love this forum :)

Last edited:

OldguyMark

Reaction score
:wacko: Lol, I need to get a life ... I actually read all 392 pages of this thread!

You people do some really cool stuff!

My Droid is still stock (not rooted,) but it's looking pretty cool with all the stuff I learned here ... still can't do a screen shot, but I did bookmark all your post on how to do it from a stock phone, now I just have to go back and study them.

Thanks - very cool thread.

droidftw1

Reaction score
device4.png

device3.png

device2.png

device1.png

Bugless beast at 1ghz
gde with no theme yet becuase he just changed the framework-res for it

NoKz

Reaction score
NexBeast v.1.0 @ 1.2GHz

Mind telling me how you got those large size picture frame widgets on your screen? Great set up by the way. :)

Thanks! I like my setup. It's simple and gets the job done. As for the photo widget, it's "Photo Gallery Widget". It's located in the market for $1.99. It's not bad, works well. Couple small bugs though. I like it obviously for the multiple sizes it allows.

Here's the download link:
chart

sjohn902

Reaction score
droidftw1... How did you get your weather widget set up like that? I'm using the old beautiful widgets right now but would love to have a widget with that color scheme and look. I'm guessing from the icon in the notification bar that it's the Weather & Toggle widgets, but how did you get it to look like that? Is it a skin or something in the settings? The weather animation even looks more like the old Beautiful Widgets than the Weather & Toggle I've sen.

droidftw1

Reaction score
droidftw1... How did you get your weather widget set up like that? I'm using the old beautiful widgets right now but would love to have a widget with that color scheme and look. I'm guessing from the icon in the notification bar that it's the Weather & Toggle widgets, but how did you get it to look like that? Is it a skin or something in the settings? The weather animation even looks more like the old Beautiful Widgets than the Weather & Toggle I've sen.

It is weather and toggle widget with cypha flip clock skin from the market. the weather skin is weather-orignal from the skin downloader in the app.
I first tried to buy beautiful widget but my card was rejected due to the currency for some reason. I ended up buying weather and toggle. I ended up finding a way to download BW free from youtube video and im happy i couldnt buy it. The only problem with weather and toggle is if you use some skins the time doesnt update. Thats the reason i have the icon in the notification bar it is a setting for if you have the problem.

Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, if you're going to theme your dialer to a sportbike, why not throw in some carbon fiber :D
I swear the phone weighs less now ;)
8794d1274596975-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-dialbutton.png

Sky1819

Reaction score
This is my Droid currently, using UD New Era 1.2.5. It has my own custom theme I've put together from sources such as Hexfusion, Luna, Dark Edge, NexTheme, smoked, and whatever else I could find.

CAP201005201010.jpg
CAP201005201012.jpg
CAP201005201013.jpg
CAP2010052010141.jpg
CAP2010052010121.jpg
lunapic_127444239971893_11.jpg
CAP2010052010143.jpg

sbakewell1101

Reaction score
icons

i have a question for those of you who make your own icons do you have to be rooted for that? also what program are you using?