Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Custom Handcent and new look for the keyboard...

CAP201004301908.jpg

Everything looks awesome...how did you insert the custom background for the Handcent contacts list?
$mitty how did you change the font in the conversation list?

i think that is the droid font that often is installed by choice when installing the ROM. At least that's been my experience.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here are my screen shots, I took them throughout the day as my battery went down because I wanted to show what I did with the battery icon

This is at 5% pretty normal, YeahYeah

3486jrs.png

This is 20% (nothing new) and finally I was able to skin the stock calander transparent with a pink twist

k1f7df.png

This is at 40% gotta love it, and also I skinned the GPS icon

awamif.png

This is at 60% hot pink, with everything still transparent

xepnqx.png

here is 80% with the transparent Astrid, Battery Left and Weather Widgets

1ffz21.png

This is 100% and as you can see I also changed the charging icons as well

Look close and you can see what I did when I got home form work today

I joined Verizons 8G Network

262w6d5.png

I think if I could get the 3D app tray from Helix2 to work with Helix1 I might be finished.....

Last edited:

seang

Reaction score
snapshot47271404733161.jpg

beautiful widgets now allows skinning of the weather icons.

$mitty

Reaction score
How would I go about skinning the weather icon? I like the google weather icons (or something like you have) better than the default ones.

Zac7

Reaction score
Here are my screen shots, I took them throughout the day as my battery went down because I wanted to show what I did with the battery icon

This is at 5% pretty normal, YeahYeah

3486jrs.png

This is 20% (nothing new) and finally I was able to skin the stock calander transparent with a pink twist

k1f7df.png

This is at 40% gotta love it, and also I skinned the GPS icon

awamif.png

This is at 60% hot pink, with everything still transparent

xepnqx.png

here is 80% with the transparent Astrid, Battery Left and Weather Widgets

1ffz21.png

This is 100% and as you can see I also changed the charging icons as well

Look close and you can see what I did when I got home form work today

I joined Verizons 8G Network

262w6d5.png

I think if I could get the 3D app tray from Helix2 to work with Helix1 I might be finished.....

Anyone know how to get the curved lock screen? I am running ultimate droid new era

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the curved lock screen? I am running ultimate droid new era

Just to clear up any confusion I am not running UD just put that there (before I even heard of UD) because my Droid is Ultimate. I am actually running AdamZ Smoked Glass 5.0.1 with 1001 personal modifications and refuse to change it just because of the lockscreen. What I would like to see is the Curved Unlock Wheel used to answer and ignore incoming calls The motion used to unlock the straight Draw-Bar is totally un-natural for me and I wouldn't change the curve for anything

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Just to clear up any confusion I am not running UD just put that there (before I even heard of UD) because my Droid is Ultimate. I am actually running AdamZ Smoked Glass 5.0.1 with 1001 personal modifications and refuse to change it just because of the lockscreen. What I would like to see is the Curved Unlock Wheel used to answer and ignore incoming calls The motion used to unlock the straight Draw-Bar is totally un-natural for me and I wouldn't change the curve for anything
You sure have a big ego. If you think that your droid is "Ultimate" go ahead but some people will disagree.

Zac7

Reaction score
I was asking how u got the curved unlock wheel? i was saying what i was running to see if anyone knew how to get it

BachinPhx

Reaction score
When I was using the Hexfusion theme, it changed all text on the phone to that font. I switched to the DarkEdge UI this week and there's no turning back now though!

I'm pretty sure you can download font packs for Handcent in the Market. One of them may have that font.

Able to change the fonts in the conversation but not in the list itself. I can't find any options in the settings. Any suggestions? Thanks.

seang

Reaction score
When I was using the Hexfusion theme, it changed all text on the phone to that font. I switched to the DarkEdge UI this week and there's no turning back now though!

I'm pretty sure you can download font packs for Handcent in the Market. One of them may have that font.

Able to change the fonts in the conversation but not in the list itself. I can't find any options in the settings. Any suggestions? Thanks.
you can only change the system font. you can change the colors, and background, but not the font.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You sure have a big ego. If you think that your droid is "Ultimate" go ahead but some people will disagree.

I don't have a big ego at all, just a sweet phone, why would I think any less of it
icon6.gif

Last edited: