Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

timtlo

Reaction score
NexDroid Goodies

snap20100407_225639.png
snap20100319_211637.png
snap20100319_211633.png
snap20100408_204711.png
That's some killer wallpaper. Where did you get that?

bitter

Reaction score

rcfx

Reaction score
Here is some shots of my current walls, I seem to change everything all the time. Running DM 1.0, 800MHz., BuglessBeast Lockscreen, DxTop, Various Themes.

Benny879

Reaction score
benny, details?

I'm running Fabulous' NexTheme ESE81 ROM which is found here: [Themed Rom] NexTheme ESE81 R2 Release (4/8/10) - New Goodies!

- NexTheme Weather Widget clock skin was created by me. If anyone wants it I can post it.
- I also themed the Audio Manager Widget myself also
- All stock widgets were already themed with the ROM
- Most of the icons are from Apps Organizer

If theres anything else just ask. I think most of you should know what widget is what by now.

jbg25

Reaction score
Been running UDv9.8 with NexTheme for the last few days. Really impressed with the ROM and looking forward to the next release UD10. Doesn't hurt that I can easily setup my custom nyy's livewallpapers.

I am running Droid swap...and have been trying to push my phone to the limit to see what it can handle before it slows down or gets too hot. So far I have yet to reach that point and I am really running a lot..Widgets on everypage, MobileDefense and Lookout, Livewallpapers, SeePU, Ultimate Juice Defender and Plotter, AutoKiller etc.

So far I have not been able to make this thing lag! :icon_ banana:

LockScreen/About
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1049-lockscreen.png
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1054-system-info.png

Left 3 thru 1 (left to right)
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1056-l3screen.png
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1047-l2screen.png
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1046-l1screen.png

Notifications/Homescreen
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1045-homescreen.jpg
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1055-notifications.png

R1 thru R3 (left to right)
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1051-r1screen.png
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1052-r2screen.png
jbg25-albums-udv9-8screenshots-picture1053-r3screen.png

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been running UDv9.8 with NexTheme for the last few days. Really impressed with the ROM and looking forward to the next release UD10. Doesn't hurt that I can easily setup my custom nyy's livewallpapers.

I am running Droid swap...and have been trying to push my phone to the limit to see what it can handle before it slows down or gets too hot. So far I have yet to reach that point and I am really running a lot..Widgets on everypage, MobileDefense and Lookout, Livewallpapers, SeePU, Ultimate Juice Defender and Plotter, AutoKiller etc.

LockScreen/About
What's the icon in the notBar, the two vertical bars (yellow/yellow or yellow/green)?

jbg25

Reaction score

LockScreen/About
What's the icon in the notBar, the two vertical bars (yellow/yellow or yellow/green)?

SeePU...it graphs the phones cpu/ram and data usage. box with the yellow/yellow or yellow/green tell you CPU (idle green, working yellow, busy orange) on the left and RAM (ok or low). There is also a second box that you can sort of see...that shows data (empty when not using...blue bar increases as you use).

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/PhoneDump/snap20100408_211931.png[IMG][/quote]

where did you get those icons? or what theme were they from?[/QUOTE]
They are from "nexTheme" which I currently and using with Ultimate Droid 9.8. Love the combination.
[quote="psujames41, post: 387615"][quote="gardobus, post: 386649"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gardobus/PhoneDump/snap20100408_211931.png[IMG][/quote]

Wallpaper please? :)[/QUOTE]
I don't remember where I got it so you'll have to give me a little bit to upload it from my phone. I'll post it in a little while.
[quote="cloudstrife05, post: 387766"]and where did you get that Time / Date Widget?[/quote]
If you're talking to me, it is the World Clock widget from the Motoroi. There is a thread here somewhere that has "goodies" from other phones in it, including that one.