CAP201002270351.jpg
CAP2010022703511.jpg
CAP201002271142.jpg
CAP2010022703512.jpg
CAP2010022703513.jpg
CAP201002270352.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
my new setup, the launcher is from the latest nexus cyanogenmod rom and it actually launches phone and browser by pressing either side of dots. i didnt know it would do that, but i love it.

clear.png

Last edited:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Tinkering with my setup a bit, still have a quite a bit left I want to do, but I got bored and decided to post my progress so far. My plan was a nearly all black and white theme, and lots of transparencies.I need to change my clock to white and the icons. I haven't decided on what battery I want to use in my notification bar yet. I only use 3 screens right now, I used to have tons more widgets using all 5, but I decided to ditch some things I rarely used.

Screen 1 to the left

mailgooglecom2089433.jpg

Music player modified to by me to be transparent, I want to do a little more cleaning up on it.
Mototorch modified by someone else to be transparent.
I used to have Pandora on this screen, but I am trying to modify it to become transparent as well. It is being stubborn. lol

My main/home screen:
mailgooglecom2019523.jpg

Beautiful Widgets with "Damaged" numbers, but transparent background.
ABCOrganizer for the next row of icons Games, internet and tools. Using the glass orb icons.
Power Widget transparent
Battery Left - I still want to mess with the colors of it, but for right now I went with blue for full.
Bettercut shortcut for Handcent - Not exactly sure how it got cut off, probably going to change my icons to something else, I have been using these for a while now.

Screen 3:
mailgooglecom1963865.jpg

Genie Widget Transparent
Audio Manager - This was themed by Flomaster I believe, but I modified it a bit to make it transparent. I need to fix it because I did it really quick just to see what it would look like, there are some spots I need to clean up, I will get around to that eventually.
SetCPU - I may see if I can modify it as well.

My todo/finish list:
Pandora transparent
Launcher transparent
Fix up notification bar
Figure out what I am going to do with my notification bar
Among other things

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
my new setup, the launcher is from the latest nexus cyanogenmod rom and it actually launches phone and browser by pressing either side of dots. i didnt know it would do that, but i love it.

clear.png

where can u get that rom from? and does it come w/o the time in the top corner? or did u remove that yourself?

korp

Reaction score

clear.png

where can u get that rom from? and does it come w/o the time in the top corner? or did u remove that yourself?
x2 .... thats a pretty nice looking rom.

Reaction score
thanks guys, the rom is actually Pete's bugless beast 0.7.6, the rest is a theme from the nexus called kspec, i just moved the images over to a theme that works with the droid..i had to do some resizing, but overall it looks like it was meant for the droid. and i use xeudoxus' xUltimate to remove the clock.

Balthazar

Reaction score
My Desktop

Here is my latest, after much work. Dark-Droid 10K ROM patch and 24K Metamorph theme over Pete's Bugless Beast 1.1 with Chevyno1's 1.2 kernel. I modified the Sweeterhome2 CleanestPerfection theme with gold accents and photoshopped my background to match. It runs nice and smooth thanks to overclocking and the new ROM. Now if I can just stop tinkering with it for a couple of days and enjoy it :icon_ banana:

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
Here is my latest, after much work. Dark-Droid 10K ROM patch and 24K Metamorph theme over Pete's Bugless Beast 1.1 with Chevyno1's 1.2 kernel. I modified the Sweeterhome2 CleanestPerfection theme with gold accents and photoshopped my background to match. It runs nice and smooth thanks to overclocking and the new ROM. Now if I can just stop tinkering with it for a couple of days and enjoy it :icon_ banana:

how did u get that battery icon?

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
thanks guys, the rom is actually Pete's bugless beast 0.7.6, the rest is a theme from the nexus called kspec, i just moved the images over to a theme that works with the droid..i had to do some resizing, but overall it looks like it was meant for the droid. and i use xeudoxus' xUltimate to remove the clock.

is that in the market? or what thanks?? also did that battery icon come with the rom?

Balthazar

Reaction score

how did u get that battery icon?

It came with the Dark-Droid 10K ROM patch, but I've seen it on other set ups too. Here is the link. AllDroid - View topic - DarkDroid-SpecialEdition 10k/24k *New Poll*

I think their regular Dark Droid ROM patch has it also if you're not into the gold.