Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

loop4zil

Reaction score
thank you very much for the link going to stash that in my google docs till i have time to mess with it

haha im on your screen shots :p

no prob. So How does Home++ do with Bugless Beast? How do you like the home++ launcher ans scroll strip?

Also Been thinking about Swype...wondering if I should go in that direction. I take it you have to get the apk via website? I hardly ever use landscape for anything...including texting.

loop4zil

Reaction score

TekHawk

Reaction score
thank you very much for the link going to stash that in my google docs till i have time to mess with it

haha im on your screen shots :p

no prob. So How does Home++ do with Bugless Beast? How do you like the home++ launcher ans scroll strip?

Also Been thinking about Swype...wondering if I should go in that direction. I take it you have to get the apk via website? I hardly ever use landscape for anything...including texting.

Swype is amazing cannot live without it and im not using Home++ right now but it does run great on beast and I will most likely install it again soon as I cannot seem to live with out the bottom strip normally on mine I have the browser, contacts notifcation and the screen chooser there so it doesnt scroll

lol okay there goes my week without home++ brb need to reinstall it lol

I have the Swype apk i can put it in my google docs if you want it though the link might not be hard to find

sir2545

Reaction score
View attachment 2861View attachment 2862View attachment 2863View attachment 2864

Only four screens at the time...cant think of what to put on the fifth....anyone have any suggestions for any cool widgets or apps??

Pure Messenger is pretty good. You can integrate Gmail, Corp Mail, SMS, Twitter and Facebook into one widget. Its has a list format or a message by message format.

cool, thanks for the suggestion, ill check that out.

TekHawk

Reaction score
peoples bs comments on market make me cry "slows down phone uninstall" was on Home++ just now like well any home replacement will a little i find Home++ to be the fastest though even preOC with the OC now... lol well its just pure joy

TekHawk

Reaction score
CAP201002090956.jpg

thrown together think ill use BW clock again now but runs smooth as hell still

dynmic resize of images for screen shot posting via picasa is nice... bye bye photo bucket account lol

CAP201002091012.jpg

above is with BW naked still running very smooth

does anyone know how to get the BB gallery from 2.1 to update the to show the new picture without waiting forever?

Last edited:

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
CAP201002090956.jpg

thrown together think ill use BW clock again now but runs smooth as hell still

dynmic resize of images for screen shot posting via picasa is nice... bye bye photo bucket account lol

CAP201002091012.jpg

above is with BW naked still running very smooth

does anyone know how to get the BB gallery from 2.1 to update the to show the new picture without waiting forever?
Where do you get BW naked from?

ntice

Reaction score
ABC organizer is amazing for organizing apps in folders with great icons.

TekHawk

Reaction score
CAP201002091027.jpg

with the notification bar not hidden which is how i think ill leave it

the buttons on the bottom from Home++ are in order

Phone, Contacts, Browser, Applications, Notifications"might hide this button", Bookmarks

Ill post some better screens of all the screens when I have time to make a few detailed lay outs again

madspeed

Reaction score
[OrganizedMess_v3]

Uploaded to the SweeterHome2 server for those who are interested.

This theme is basically a revamped version of OrganizedMess_v2 that was optimized for use with the smoked glass theme (by AdamZ) made for rooted users (present in Pete's Bugless Beauty/Beast). It's currently on version 3.1 and includes some pretty big changes from OrganizedMess_v2:

- Inclusion of 2.1 modified smoked glass launcher with functional shortcuts (favorites, all apps, browser)
- Removed landscape (makes the theme larger and probably buggier due to having more elements)
- Separated "Social & Media" trays and replaced with tagged trays for ease of setup
- Moved springboards to the top (to not interfere with 2.1 launcher)
- Made vibrate/silent widgets hide-able via the battery visibility toggle that was in v2
- Invisible springboard triggers for "favorites" (left of battery widget) and "bookmarks" (right of battery widget) custom trays
- Moved calendar/task screen to bottom (from left)
- Used left/right screens for media widgets (youtube/music on left, news & weather genie on right) and included modified 2.1 launcher on both screens

Anyways, enough with the talking. Here are some screenshots (click to enlarge):

Main screen with widgets, favorites, and bookmarks:

Tagged trays:

Apps tray and other screens:

Hope you guys like it! I appreciate any feedback and will try my best to answer any questions, so feel free to ask if you have any.

Please rate my theme :)

What did you use to integrate the phone and browser into the slider?? That is SWEET!!

TekHawk

Reaction score
- Inclusion of 2.1 modified smoked glass launcher with functional shortcuts (favorites, all apps, browser)

modified 2.1 launcher

but that is bugged in landscape mode :(

that would be part of the smoked glass v4 rom btw you will need to be rooted to use it

TekHawk

Reaction score
CAP201002091114.jpg
CAP201002091110.jpg
CAP2010020911101.jpg
CAP2010020911103.jpg
CAP2010020911102.jpg

yea i have a screen full of icons lol.... might app org it but atm im to lazy to some of my most used apps so maybe someone will see something usful lol

cant wait for the guy that made BW to finish his twitter app hoping it gets skinned with the smoked glass look at some point

Last edited:

madspeed

Reaction score
I am rooted currently running BB. How would I get that without running the whole ROM?