Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thats the default clock thats built in with Home++ it can be removed if you have another clock like weather donate or beautiful widgets....

if you want to add it back its listed in the widgets list.

tah

Reaction score
thats the default clock thats built in with Home++ it can be removed if you have another clock like weather donate or beautiful widgets....

if you want to add it back its listed in the widgets list.

Thanks....it looked so good I already downloaded it and so far only found one problem.

Was using the BatteryLife Widget and now it just stays on the "loading" stage. Looks like Home++ is blocking the widget from "fetching" the info it usually displays.

Sent the developer an email, maybe he and the other guy can solve this.

Any Battery Widget you guys like as well as BatteryLife?

tah

Reaction score
you can remove the notification bar so its gone until theres a notification and the exclamation button on the bottom brings it up.... that bar on the bottom also slides to the left to reveal what would normally be on the notification bar

Without reloading the stock desktop, I'm just wondering what other notifications may go unnoticed.

I'm hoping that someone like MissedCall gets it together so we can set the Droid to chime once a minute for 30 minutes on notifications. I had that on my Palms with an app called Butler and I sure do miss that feature.

Not used to having to look for the LED........Old dog, new tricks you know!

NoKz

Reaction score
Here's my screenshots. Pics are of my GF, blocked for a couple of reasons. LOL. But other than that, it's a simple layout that I like. :icon_ banana:

Locked/Main

3bdetdu2u8pm5brazb5.jpg
ey9cu8nrtepe6sgy1s.jpg

Left/Right

5d4kv9mllyssw6666hcp.jpg
ogpayeda529bvjhvomoe.jpg

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's my screenshots. Pics are of my GF, blocked for a couple of reasons. LOL. But other than that, it's a simple layout that I like. :icon_ banana:

Locked/Main

3bdetdu2u8pm5brazb5.jpg
ey9cu8nrtepe6sgy1s.jpg

Left/Right

5d4kv9mllyssw6666hcp.jpg
ogpayeda529bvjhvomoe.jpg

nice, what is the widget on the bottom that includes those 5 settings?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is an app called 'Flip Clock Beta'. It is the same clock widget that comes with Home++. But if you're not interested in using the Home++ app you CAN have the flip clock widget. It's pretty sweet.

Reaction score
Here's mine. I used Open Home and the OS X Leopard Theme:
Droidss.jpg

I've since started sorting things into functional screens: Games, A/V, Productivity, Widgets, Primary

Having 7 screens is great.

JTAC

Reaction score
Ok, I must be blind or something. I cannot find the Open Home++ in the market. Can someone please guide me in the right direction?