Screenshots of Cyanogen Mod Themes

Reaction score
still runnin 5.0.4.2 with my own mish mash theme that started as nextheme.

149ma8o.png

bitter

Reaction score
I flashed Clean looks...I like it allot! I went back to the white icons and I tweaked one of the skins for pure messenger. I also applied the a MM theme from Bgill55s Clean black to get the Genie fixed. I am REALLY enjoying handcent...never used it until now.

What ICON pack is this? Any what BW skin are you using for the clock?

Here is the icon pack: Devine Icons by ~ipapun on deviantART

I had to resize the ones that I wanted...cause the native size is 512X512 on some of them

The clock skin is "NakedDroidBW"

This is incredible. Can someone please give me a crash course in getting these icons on my phone? Resizing and all of that stuff? I want my phone basically to look exactly like this.

loop4zil

Reaction score
What ICON pack is this? Any what BW skin are you using for the clock?

I had to resize the ones that I wanted...cause the native size is 512X512 on some of them

This is incredible. Can someone please give me a crash course in getting these icons on my phone? Resizing and all of that stuff? I want my phone basically to look exactly like this.

Glad you like it....Here is how I did it

I used these apps from the market:
ROM Manager Premium, BetterCut, Metamorph...

I used these widgets from the market: Beautiful Widgets, Pure Grid Calendar, Pure messenger:

I used these widgets included in the ROM: Genie, Music, Power, Picture Frame

Using ROM Manager Premium I flashed "Clean-Looksver2.2ROM"...this ROM has the Latest Cyanogen ROM plus the black and white theme. This will theme the notification bar, lock screen, power widget, Music widget and a bunch of other stuff....IT DOES NOT theme the Genie widget. The rom also changes some of the icons. I kept some of them...the phone, google voice, handcent, and Talk (those are the icons in the Helix)

Speaking of Helix Launcher... I am not sure if the Helix comes native with the ROM...so you MIGHT need to get the Helix from the Market...I use Helix1.

I downloaded the the icons from the link above. Note that there are 2 files to download. I resized the png files for the icons that I was going to use to 60X60 and then I transfered them to the sdcard. Using BetterCut I created shortcuts to the apps and used the PNG files for the icons.

at this point I used ROM Manager Premium to back up the ROM.

I downloaded the Bgill55's Clean Black theme for Cyanogen to /sdcard/androidthemes:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/31877-mm-theme-0-clean-black-theme.html

using Metamorph I applied the Genie.apk sub-theme only

Now I added the widgets to the HomeScreens...the skins attached for the Pure Messenger and Pure Grid Calendar. EDIT: The Pure messenger skin is now on the server...so you can get it thru the app now

The Calendar skins were made by The Bowers.

To use the skins....

Put the Calendar skins here: /sdcard/.org.koxx.pure_grid_calendar/skins/backgrounds

Put the Messenger skin here: /sdcard/.org.koxx.pure_messenger/skins/backgrounds

back up using Rom Manager Premium...

That should do it.

edit: I got the wall paper from here http://www.droidforums.net/gallery/abstract-wallpapers/p3738-reactive.html

Last edited:

bitter

Reaction score
This is irritating. I hate how when you update an app, you lose the themed icon. Is there a way to prevent/fix that?

Howabout the lock screen on this theme? I can't even see it! And what about Handcent? Can I get rid of it? I don't like the app.

Last edited:

bitter

Reaction score
Howabout re-using the icon that came for the default browser in this theme for dolphin. Is there anyway to do this?

sandfreak

Reaction score

Glad you like it....Here is how I did it

I used these apps from the market:
ROM Manager Premium, BetterCut, Metamorph...

I used these widgets from the market: Beautiful Widgets, Pure Grid Calendar, Pure messenger:

I used these widgets included in the ROM: Genie, Music, Power, Picture Frame

Using ROM Manager Premium I flashed "Clean-Looksver2.2ROM"...this ROM has the Latest Cyanogen ROM plus the black and white theme. This will theme the notification bar, lock screen, power widget, Music widget and a bunch of other stuff....IT DOES NOT theme the Genie widget. The rom also changes some of the icons. I kept some of them...the phone, google voice, handcent, and Talk (those are the icons in the Helix)

Speaking of Helix Launcher... I am not sure if the Helix comes native with the ROM...so you MIGHT need to get the Helix from the Market...I use Helix1.

I downloaded the the icons from the link above. Note that there are 2 files to download. I resized the png files for the icons that I was going to use to 60X60 and then I transfered them to the sdcard. Using BetterCut I created shortcuts to the apps and used the PNG files for the icons.

at this point I used ROM Manager Premium to back up the ROM.

I downloaded the Bgill55's Clean Black theme for Cyanogen to /sdcard/androidthemes:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/31877-mm-theme-0-clean-black-theme.html

using Metamorph I applied the Genie.apk sub-theme only

Now I added the widgets to the HomeScreens...the skins attached for the Pure Messenger and Pure Grid Calendar. EDIT: The Pure messenger skin is now on the server...so you can get it thru the app now

The Calendar skins were made by The Bowers.

To use the skins....

Put the Calendar skins here: /sdcard/.org.koxx.pure_grid_calendar/skins/backgrounds

Put the Messenger skin here: /sdcard/.org.koxx.pure_messenger/skins/backgrounds

back up using Rom Manager Premium...

That should do it.

edit: I got the wall paper from here Reactive - Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery

you're phone does look pretty sweet, i like it too, but dang that's a lot of work to do. i think it's a little advanced for me at this point

but i'm also interested in changing icons

bitter

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I got everything mostly done just like his. And I wasn't a fan at the end, so I flashed back to my Nandroid of Nextheme.

sandfreak

Reaction score
Here's mine, cyanogen 5.0.6.1 with a mash up of PMilzie's Hexfusion, bgill55's Black Ice and Jsin's Darkstar. I added the cyanogen logo on the launcher and in the notification shade, and the cyan droid battery indicator, which I am not thrilled with, but it'll work until I come up with something better.

dang i like that cyanogen launcher logo and in the notification bar...how do you do that?

still like it...still interested how to do it :)

sandfreak

Reaction score
I flashed Clean looks...I like it allot! I went back to the white icons and I tweaked one of the skins for pure messenger. I also applied the a MM theme from Bgill55s Clean black to get the Genie fixed. I am REALLY enjoying handcent...never used it until now.

i like that email widget, what's the name of it?