Screenshots of Cyanogen Mod Themes

sandfreak

Reaction score
Here's mine, cyanogen 5.0.6.1 with a mash up of PMilzie's Hexfusion, bgill55's Black Ice and Jsin's Darkstar. I added the cyanogen logo on the launcher and in the notification shade, and the cyan droid battery indicator, which I am not thrilled with, but it'll work until I come up with something better.

dang i like that cyanogen launcher logo and in the notification bar...how do you do that?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
anyone like these blue themes;...if i had this theme in red it would be hard for me to change...ill stick with blue for now i guess. and yes ive tried redrum....

mrdroid

Reaction score
cmhome.jpg

I'm loving this one. Finally found a theme I can stick with for a while. I just wish it was more Cyan and less greenish.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone like these blue themes;...if i had this theme in red it would be hard for me to change...ill stick with blue for now i guess. and yes ive tried redrum....

That's pretty cool - whose theme is that?

FSRBIKER

Reaction score

Looks like Jairomeo's Lemon Ice which is now in Rom Manager along with the Licorice version...very nice themes.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

That's pretty cool - whose theme is that?

its jairomeos licorice. im running jrummy red now but i might be going back. i really liked that light blue

loop4zil

Reaction score
I flashed Clean looks...I like it allot! I went back to the white icons and I tweaked one of the skins for pure messenger. I also applied the a MM theme from Bgill55s Clean black to get the Genie fixed. I am REALLY enjoying handcent...never used it until now.

OP
DroidxRage

DroidxRage

Reaction score
Looks good! I was rocking the black and white for a while, but I felt like the vibrant screen on the Droid needed to showoff some color, so I switched it up a bit.

Found a great new icon pack though, very well organized, and TONS of icons for just about every app imaginable:

X-icons 1 to X-icons 4.

1 - A to D
2 - E - H? etc. So it's really easy to find your icons. Very high quality images too...

loop4zil

Reaction score
Looks good! I was rocking the black and white for a while, but I felt like the vibrant screen on the Droid needed to showoff some color, so I switched it up a bit.

Found a great new icon pack though, very well organized, and TONS of icons for just about every app imaginable:

X-icons 1 to X-icons 4.

1 - A to D
2 - E - H? etc. So it's really easy to find your icons. Very high quality images too...

Wow...I just checked it out....That is a nice looking Icon pack. When I want to go color again I will definitely use that

bodean

Reaction score
I flashed Clean looks...I like it allot! I went back to the white icons and I tweaked one of the skins for pure messenger. I also applied the a MM theme from Bgill55s Clean black to get the Genie fixed. I am REALLY enjoying handcent...never used it until now.

What ICON pack is this? Any what BW skin are you using for the clock?

loop4zil

Reaction score

What ICON pack is this? Any what BW skin are you using for the clock?

Here is the icon pack: http://ipapun.deviantart.com/art/Devine-Icons-137555756

I had to resize the ones that I wanted...cause the native size is 512X512 on some of them

The clock skin is "NakedDroidBW"

long john

Reaction score
Using CM 5.0.6.2, with Esque theme, and Final Frontier font.

OK, let's give this a try...
snap20100422_205806.png

snap20100422_205802.png

Last edited: