Screenshots of Cyanogen Mod Themes

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Long time browser of this Forum, finally signed up! Thanks for all the great information. You guys make setting up these phones easy!!

Cyanogen 5.0.6.1, Beautiful Widgets, Battery Left, Audio Manager. Round Battery Icon mod , Clear Notification Bar mod

dc47b2ca.jpg

Last edited:

mattg1

Reaction score
Here's mine, cyanogen 5.0.6.1 with a mash up of PMilzie's Hexfusion, bgill55's Black Ice and Jsin's Darkstar. I added the cyanogen logo on the launcher and in the notification shade, and the cyan droid battery indicator, which I am not thrilled with, but it'll work until I come up with something better.

Hey Balthazar could you tell me where u got those droid icons for the battery and launcher?, I wanna give them a try thanks.

bitter

Reaction score
Just got mine tweaker to my liking.

e0homezp
home-1.png

left-1.png

right.png

right2.png

Cyanogen 5.0.6.2
Nex Theme w/ Hexfusion fonts
Helix2
e0homezp

Last edited:

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
- Clean Looks Theme (Clean black theme with transparent lock screen and simple white icons)
- HelixLauncher2 with Notification Bar and Icon Titles hidden

294426e7.png
441963f1.png

OP
DroidxRage

DroidxRage

Reaction score
The OP has been updated with any of the ones I knew the name to, some I had to hit your signatures, so I hope your sigs are up to date... correct me if they're not.

All your names should be included next to your submissions. Thanks for playing! :)

Edit: may want to change the title to include "page 1 no 56k"... lol ;)

Last edited:

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad I could help. You can add this screenshot to mine if you want. The current one you put up shows the transparent lockscreen but doesn't show off much else, here you can see some widgets and 4 of the custom icons.

45bb5071.png

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I definitely like it better than the green, but I'm partial to dark/black themes.