Screenshot technique is IDIOTIC

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by kennykid, Mar 27, 2012.

1. kennykid

kennykid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, how utterly STUPID is the process for taking a screenshot on a Charge? Push the back button and the home button and hold down yada yada. Well the problem is when you push the back button.... IT GOES BACK and you end up taking a screenshot of something you dont want. It would be okay if it was instantaneous, but it itsn't, there is a few second delay as well, so you find yourself hitting the combo of buttons and then racing to try and reload the actual screen you want to see before it snaps the shot usually to no avail. How about making it a different combination of buttons? Well I better be careful there because they could (and probably would) change it to something worse. Push the sleep button and blow into the earphone jack. WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT? Why is it such a fine process? So I don't accidently take screenshots? This isn't lauching an ICBM with two keys 20 feet apart, it's a screenshot, make it easier. /rant:mad:

2. alisse102

alisse102 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Victory

I finally got fed up with this same thing AGAIN today- after not being able to send my friend a screen shot of my text convo.

So I thought I'd try googling it once again.. and this is what I found- and it actually freakin worked!!

I found it at this website: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/766082

And the post said this:

• I first saw this on another forum but had to modify it some so it would work every time. If the problem is that when you take a screen shot the screen goes BACK to the previous screen BEFORE the screen shot is captured and therefore you get a screen shot of the wrong screen, this will fix that problem.

When you have the screen you want to capture PULL DOWN THE NOTIFICATION SCREEN. Then you press the Back button (keep holding it down) and QUICKLY press and release the Home button while still holding down the Back button. Your phone will remove the notification screen and capture the screen you wanted to capture but remember to keep holding down the Back button until you hear the clicking sound of the screen capture itself.

This is the best and easiest solution...problem finally solved!

Search tags for this page

droid charge screen capture

droid charge screenshot
droid x2 screenshot
how to screenshot droid charge
how to screenshot on a droid charge

how to screenshot on droid charge

screen shot droid charge

screenshot droid charge

screenshot droid x2
screenshot on droid charge