AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
ScreenshotSundayHeaderJonathanBunch3.png

Image Courtesy of Jonathan Bunch

Hard to believe that this episode of Screenshot Sunday makes our 7th full month of this periodical that we do each and every week. We never imagined that it would be so successful as quick as it was, and then remain just as popular now 7 months later. It’s all because of each and everyone of you who participate and who have participated in the past. We thank you for that. Each week brings us some really new and unique setups that challenge us to step up our game in customizing our own homescreens on our own devices. This week is definitely no different and I can tell you we have some awesome stuff to show off to everyone. So enough of the babbling and let’s just get to the good stuff.

(Read More @ Android Dissected)

jpnestel

Reaction score
Lol. Thanks. I think I jumped the gun and was supposed to post over at androidisected but I was too lazy to fix it. :)

Zues532

Reaction score
View attachment 61670

I know it's no longer Sunday, but one more can't hurt. This is my only screen, I use the gesture function in Nova Prime for app drawer/notifications/camera. The wallpaper which I unfortunately can't demonstrate is the Magic Fluid live wallpaper.