Screenshot app?

qoncept

Reaction score
Is drocap2 still the only app that will take screenshots on a Droid? I hope not because it sucks. The others all give me a blank screen.

backlash

Reaction score
drocap is for rooted droids. You can use the dev sdk to take screen shots, or install Home++. There is another home replacement app that takes screenshots too. I think it's GDE.

tktouch12

Reaction score
dropcap 2 was working for me, and i really liked the notification trigger, but it stopped working randomly, and now when i try i get "failed to execute droapcap2"

Reaction score
Is drocap2 still the only app that will take screenshots on a Droid? I hope not because it sucks.

do you even have a rooted phone? maybe it's you that sucks? drocap2 is the only screencapper i use and it works perfectly everytime.

2ld9eh0.jpg

yea that screenshot really sucks...

:clap:

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
do you even have a rooted phone? maybe it's you that sucks? drocap2 is the only screencapper i use and it works perfectly everytime.
yea that screenshot really sucks...:clap:
Yeah, my phone is rooted. ***********. drocap2 works, but it has just about the worst user interface I've ever seen. If you don't have anything useful to add, maybe you can talk nonsense in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
worst UI? you pick which way you want it to cap...pick notification...open notification bar and tap the trigger. boom, screenshot. what more do you need?

or you could always just keep crying about something you already have the solution to..

CatsTide

Reaction score
worst UI? you pick which way you want it to cap...pick notification...open notification bar and tap the trigger. boom, screenshot. what more do you need?

or you could always just keep crying about something you already have the solution to..
screen capture was much better and more polished on the blackberry...we should have something just as nice. drocap works but it does leave much to be desired....at least IMO

Reaction score
like what? im intrigued now. what could you possibly want in a screenshot app? drocap caps the screen you're on and saves it to its own folder...why do you need more than that?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let's play nice or not at all.....

CatsTide

Reaction score
like what? im intrigued now. what could you possibly want in a screenshot app? drocap caps the screen you're on and saves it to its own folder...why do you need more than that?
i haven't used drocap a lot so maybe i don't really know how to use it that well.

on the blackberry you could add the screen cap app to your menu then access it from any screen and take a shot.boom your done.

with drocap you can open the drocap app,start,then navigate to the screen you want to capture then take the shot.or have the icon always sitting in your task bar...which i don't want...or do the shake thing which i'm not a fan of.

Reaction score
i keep drocap at timer trigger until i use it. when i wanna screencap i change it to notification. when im done screencapping i switch it back to timer and back out.

CatsTide

Reaction score
i keep drocap at timer trigger until i use it. when i wanna screencap i change it to notification. when im done screencapping i switch it back to timer and back out.
it would be nice to have an option to put it in notification,then when you take the sreencap it automatically closes out of the notifications.