Screenshot and video issues

saralee

Reaction score
I have the Razr and after the update I should have screenshot but I can't figure out how to do it.
Also, i used to watch shows on my phone off of websites but the episodes will no longer load. I updated flash player and it still didn't work.

Help please.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have the Razr and after the update I should have screenshot but I can't figure out how to do it.
Also, i used to watch shows on my phone off of websites but the episodes will no longer load. I updated flash player and it still didn't work.

Help please.

Screen captures are done by pressing both the Power and Volume Down at the same time and hold them for about 5 seconds or so (I find if I press the Power just every so slightly ahead of the Volume Down it works best, otherwise I find it thinks I'm trying to turn the volume down instead.)

The issues with Flash are known and are as a result of the lack of support for the newest version of Flash from Adobe. Flash is being phased out and replaced by HTML5, but there's still a LOT of sites that use Flash. There are third-party Flash viewers on the Play Store, so give one of them a try.