1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by pedromartinez, Jul 16, 2011.

1. pedromartinez

pedromartinez New Member

Although the quality of the screen on the Droid 3 is not terrible. I believe it is a downgrade in color quality from what is out there now.

However, I must say that I could see the screen perfectly fine in direct sunlight with shades on. I could hang it up under those conditions when I had a test run of the HTC Thunderbolt.

Anyone's thoughts?

Color on Droid 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Color on HTC Incredible
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

It's not a "bright" as some phones, but to me the pictures and colors are much more realistic then those one's too. Especially better then my old DROID.
  3. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

This is Amoled vs. LCD. Amoled screens are seen by some to have more 'vibrant' colors. And better blacks, contrast.

Some will say the colors look more accurate on the D3, some will say it doesnt look as good as the Incredible.

The qHD screens are a lil different than the LCD's from last year tho. There were some that said the colors were unrealistic on the Atrix. That was surprising since it isnt Amoled.