screen wont rotate

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Example: Browsing internet in portrait, then switch to landscape for a bigger browser screen. ---> Then exit out to home screen, and voila it WILL be in landscape and auto orient back to portrait if you move it.

Nope, mine does not do that.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone that says it's not supposed to rotate is wrong, me and my daughter have the same phone, bought on the same day, all setting are the same. Mines rotates hers doesn't no more proof necessary

:greendroid: Im sorry but you are all TRIPPIN. The phone DOES NOT auto-rotate to landscape from the home screen!!! The phone does go into landscape WITHOUT opening the keyboard if you exit an application you were in landscape mode IN.

Example: Browsing internet in portrait, then switch to landscape for a bigger browser screen. ---> Then exit out to home screen, and voila it WILL be in landscape and auto orient back to portrait if you move it.

However it never NEVER could auto orient to landscape from the home screen! Unless your running Ahome or launcher Pro or some other launcher that HAS THAT CAPABILITY.

I seriously cant believe you tech savvy people would be deceived by your own false memory's. Lol I'm not bashing I'm just surprised considering none of you thought about your launcher being able to do that or the their circumstances I mentioned. :greendroid:
if we were all TRIPPIN, then why do thousands claim it did and even contacted motorola for it...hmm...just cuz urs doesnt do that doesnt mean othere DROIDs were able to...

pnfgaspar

Reaction score
That's no good, only other thing is back up your settings and take it to the store and either swap it or hopefully they'll fix. I highly recommend bringing everything that came in the box back to them in case they do a swap all your info will correspond to their system.

this as to see with the launcher and the home page
go to the aplications.
home
reset the padron and then en you be asked "what to do" choose the launcher.

That will solve the problem